Roadtrip.


I have recently been inspired to take a semi cross-country road trip in August. I'm young, un-jaded, spontaneous and as far as my birth certificate is concerned, I'm an American! And nothing is more apparently important than traveling when you are still young. I am only 21 years of age and I'm beginning to feel restless. Fortunately for me I am prepared to go against the grain with my beloved and forge our own pathway across the world. I live my life in a way many people don't understand and that is fine because frankly all I want to do right now is wear short shorts, ride my free spirit and drink champagne out of coffee mugs while daydreaming of un-reality and maybe occasionally slow things down with a marijuana cigarette. I figured starting our journey with American road trips would be the perfect beginning to a young, hott, trans-continental romance.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers